20th April 2018, UK – Award-winning international games label Team17 and independent developer Villa Gorilla have today announced that their delightful pinball platform adventure, Yoku’s Island Express, will be launching on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC on the 29th May.
Yoku the dung beetle has arrived on Mokumana Island to take over the role of postmaster and he’s ready for the easy life, soaking up the sun and delivering parcels on a tropical paradise!
However, an ancient island deity is trapped in a restless sleep - and it’s all down to Yoku to traverse the island using a unique blend of pinball mechanics, platforming and open world exploration, in an amazing adventure to help those in need!
Flip and bump our pint-sized protagonist around the stunning hand-painted island on your quest to rebuild the post-office and wake an old god from its slumber.
To celebrate the game's impending launch, developer Villa Gorilla and Team17 have today released a new developer diary which explores the creation and the unique mechanics of Yoku’s Island Express. The video can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/iTS_1nHwtdk.
Yoku’s Island Express is rolling on to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch™ and PC on the 29th May 2018 priced at £15.99 / 19,99 € / $19.99.
To keep up to date with all the information on Yoku’s Island Express please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join us on Discord.
Düren, April 20th 2018 - The colorful racing chaos of award-winning party game Runbow will be postponed for some weeks in order to further optimize the game’s performance.
Headup Games and 13AM Games deeply apologize to everyone who's already looking forward excitedly to play it, but in order to feature the highest quality possible, Runbow needed to be delayed for Nintendo eShop. But rest assured - it's just a matter of weeks. You will get the newest date, as soon as it is set.
The same may apply to the retail Runbow Deluxe Edition, due to the digital shift this date will probably shift back a bit as well. The Deluxe Edition will include all DLCs and nice physical goodies.
Runbow features an eye-catching color mechanic that has racers brawl amongst each other while objects and platforms appear or disappear based on the continually changing background color. All multiplayer modes can be played by up to 9 players simultaneously online, while it features 8-player local multiplayer madness on Nintendo Switch. Besides that, the game features a bevy of content in its single-player modes that will test the skills and minds of any seasoned platformer.
Friday, April 20, 2018 — The release of Daedalic's futuristic 3D thriller State of Mind is now in sight. The game will be available in summer 2018 for PC (incl. Mac/Linux) as well as Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The MSRP for the PC version is 29,99 Euro/USD and 39,99 Euro/USD on consoles.
Berlin, 2048 – The world is on the brink. Lack of resources, illnesses caused by polluted air and water, crime on the rise, war. Governments and companies promise remedies through technological progress. Drones and humanoid robots replace humans in the public sector, everything is interconnected, surveillance has become omnipresent.
State of Mind lets players dive deep into a futuristic scenario that in many details comes very close to our own possible future. Today's buzzwords like AI, big data and a fully digitized daily life determine our thoughts, feelings and relationships in 2048.
In the game, main character Richard Nolan is one of the few journalists openly criticizing this development. When he wakes up in hospital after an explosion and finds that his wife and son have mysteriously vanished, Richard realizes: he and his family have become more than just bystanders in a storm of rivaling ideas pertaining humankind’s salvation between dystopian reality and digital utopia. Instead, they find themselves right at the center of it.
This domestic drama evolves into a thriller about a worldwide conspiracy, which at its core aims to determine the fate of humanity: Could a perfect digital utopia be the answer? A virtual paradise not affected by material needs and quarrels? Could a super-AI be our savior – or would it simply declare us as dispensable since it could not be taught the value of philanthropy?
What will the world look like after this storm, what will remain of humanity?
State of Mind offers a thrilling plot around these essential questions. Developed in Unreal, the game provides a unique low-poly visual style, a deep story by author Martin Ganteföhr, several playable characters and about 15 hours of engaging gameplay.
The new special Group Match has begun on Pokken Tournament DX. From now until April 23, you can partake in the ''Outrage Smasher" Group Match. The tournament is a Team Battle competition, on a Fixed Battle Arena. If you decide to participate, you will net a special title reward based on Garchomp. More titles will made available, depending on your placement
The details come from Perfectly Nintendo...
- game takes place 20 years after Wizard’s Harmony
- a world of swords and magic, where adventurers can be found aplenty as the result of the development of said swords and magic (instead of science)
- led to sudden emergence of a business centered around those very adventurers
- protagonist, named Alto, is a Conductor: name given to ruins tour guides, a profession that was born from ''adventurers bubble''
- story takes places in the city of Kazan, where traces of the magical King of Guranka can be found
- mysterious Kingdom was completely destroyed overnight, 1000 years ago
- main characters:
Alto Traverse (Conductor, Human, voiced by Kengo Kawanishi): a young Conductor who guides adventurers in dangerous ruins. He works tirelessly everyday with his co-workers, in order to become a fine Conductor. One day, the president of the M Tours company suddenly disappeared, and he’s served as president of that company since then.
Spica Celesto (Defender, Human, voiced by Hisako Toujou): Alto’s co-worker. A bright and optimistic young man, who sometimes behave in an unexpected fashion. He serves as a tank, protecting his allies, and attracting the attention of monsters.
Astelle (profession and race unknown, voiced by Masumi Tazawa): a young woman who has lost her memories, and was found unconscious in the ruins. For some reason, she called Alto “Master”. She’s usually pretty calm, but in battle, she exhibits high combat abilities, and can use different attack styles using magic.
Merak Jurdiz (Wizard, Human, voiced by Takeyuki Shimada): Alto’s co-worker. She’s a pretty calm and clever person, with a pretty soothing personality. In battle, she’s an attacker who uses magic to get rid of enemies.
- Wizard’s Symphony is a Dungeon RPG, where you set up parties to go explore dungeons
- battles are turn-based, with the usual commands to perform actions: attacking, using magic or items, etc.
- when exploring dungeons, the characters will sometime have things to say about the situation they’re in
- allows you to enjoy various conversations between the various party members
- Wizard’s Symphony tells a tale of swords and magic, set in a fantasy word
- filled with many comical situations and serious developments
- game is fully voiced, and features various illustrations by moo
- Harmonics system from Wizard’s Harmony is back
- affinity between two characters evolves throughout the game, and has an impact on battles
- each character has its own Unique Skill
- how you decide to grow your characters will determine how hard a dungeon will be to explore
The following information comes from Gematsu...
- as the protagonist washes ashore the game’s “Vacant Island” begins exploring, they hear a mysterious voice
- it tells them to head to the top of the island’s mountain, where they discover a mysterious stone monument
- protagonist discovers that there are stone pillars all over the island, which are engraved with ''trials'' they must pass
- the voice says that overcoming these trials is the path to becoming a Master Builder
- five marks engraved onto the stone monument at the top of the mountain
- can see these crests by closely examining the stone monument
- as for what significance these crests carry, that hasn't been revealed
- Dragon Quest Builders 2’s evolved adventure elements include swimming underwater, gliding with the wind mantle, waterfalls, making diagonally-shaped blocks, and high-speed movement through dashing